Saturday, October 22, 2011
I WAIT IN THIS LONG WAIT
Sitting at the edge .. watching the the sun go down ..
Head bowed.. shoulders drooped .. no sign of a frown..
Throwing pebbles down the hill..
Left with no zeal .. none reason fr thrill..
I wait ..
She says its steep .. to climb she's afraid..
I extend my hand .. ready to stretch from a higher to a lower grade ..
Each day i wish she holds grip of me.. narrows her fears and bends her knee..
I wait ..
Eerie winds whistling through my ears ..
Discouraging me while disowning my tears ..
Against all the odds .. a midst the lonely chords ..
I stand .. yet my head bowed ..
hands in a prayer .. Asking HIS mercy to be wowed ..
Sometimes I shout other times i cry in a depressing ray ..
I live up there in each possible way ..
She says She loves me "her own way" ...
Never will she come .. Never shall I see that trait ..
Still with those hopes .. I wait in this Long wait..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment